Join UIC Greater Cities Institute’s Thea Crum and Chicago Ald. Leslie Perkins as they discuss the Participatory Budgeting process, and it’s use in cities across Illinois and the U.S.
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance
- Winners & Losers of the City’s Crown Project Financing
- Evanston Reaches Record G.O. Debt Level, Admits Filing Failures
- Council Lacked Vote to Change City FOIA Law