Join UIC Greater Cities Institute’s Thea Crum and Chicago Ald. Leslie Perkins as they discuss the Participatory Budgeting process, and it’s use in cities across Illinois and the U.S.
- Attorney in Evanston Voter Initiative case represented corporate interests, gave parties wrong verdicts.
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance