The Evanston Clerk's Office has rolled out the City's first online public comment portal. Click to go to City of Evanston's Newly Launched Public Comment Online Portal Before today, anyone who wanted to address City Council through public comment had...
- Attorney in Evanston Voter Initiative case represented corporate interests, gave parties wrong verdicts.
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance