A resolution pending for tonight's Council meeting injects new challenges to the City’s ability to release public records under the Freedom of Information Act. The amendment, proposed in a memo by Mayor Steve Hagerty, largely shifts FOIA authority from the...
- Attorney in Evanston Voter Initiative case represented corporate interests, gave parties wrong verdicts.
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance