Illinois is one of 24 states that allow voters to initiate legislation through a petition. When done properly, these “Questions of Public Policy” then become referenda questions on our election ballots. The questions can be for the entire City, a single...
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance
- Winners & Losers of the City’s Crown Project Financing