Two new developments in a City Electoral Board case set for review by a district court Tuesday morning, both regarding an outside attorney's involvement in the case. The attorney, Dan Bolin, from the firm Ancel Glink drew criticism during the...
- Attorney in Evanston Voter Initiative case represented corporate interests, gave parties wrong verdicts.
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance