Update Jan. 28, 2019, 9:19pm: Council approved settlement terms on consent agenda without discussion and without admission of liability By Misty Witenberg City Council will vote tonight on approval of a $1.25 million settlement with Dr. Lawrence Crosby, the former doctoral student...
- Attorney in Evanston Voter Initiative case represented corporate interests, gave parties wrong verdicts.
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance