The City's handling of contested parking violations has grown increasingly bizarre since hiking its fines in March. (1) Evanston residents now have no option to legally contest a ticket without forfeiting their rights to appear at their own hearing. (2)...
- Attorney in Evanston Voter Initiative case represented corporate interests, gave parties wrong verdicts.
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance