Tonight the Evanston City Council will take on the panoply of issues regarding the City's Board of Ethics and its three Ethics cases this year. Those cases under review were filed by Misty Witenberg (BOE 001), Nancy Sreenan (BOE 002)...
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance
- Winners & Losers of the City’s Crown Project Financing
- Evanston Reaches Record G.O. Debt Level, Admits Filing Failures
- Council Lacked Vote to Change City FOIA Law