Tonight the Evanston City Council will take on the panoply of issues regarding the City's Board of Ethics and its three Ethics cases this year. Those cases under review were filed by Misty Witenberg (BOE 001), Nancy Sreenan (BOE 002)...
- Attorney in Evanston Voter Initiative case represented corporate interests, gave parties wrong verdicts.
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance