The City’s allegations of harassment are primarily based on Clerk Reid’s actions to refusal to engage in the Evanston Law Department's withholding Freedom of Information Act records and reporting the withholdings to the ARDC and Court, the latter requesting a...
- Attorney in Evanston Voter Initiative case represented corporate interests, gave parties wrong verdicts.
- Evanston says 911 signs now “sufficient” notice for street cleaning restrictions: the aftereffects of City’s parkevanston rollout
- Bobkiewicz offered Issaquah job
- Council Set Dangerous Precedent for Victim Advocacy and Civil Rights & Protections
- Clerk’s Harassment Charges Centered on his Demands for FOIA Compliance